If you want to become an ExApp Distributor, here you can learn how to quickly and effectively begin your cooperation with our company and build your own business using our compensation plan.
To begin your cooperation with ExApp you need to complete the free registration on the Ready To Buy website (online E-commerce platform where ExApp products are sold). In order to do that you need to know your sponsor’s login (your sponsor is the person who invited you to join the company).
After the registration you receive access to a fully equipped back-office (personal account) on the Ready to Buy website for free. In the future you will not have to pay anything for using and maintaining your personal account on the Ready To Buy website either.
Once your registration is complete, you will be able to invite and register partners, clients and sellers using your own referral link and therefore receive commission according to the compensation plan.
You build a network
To build and expand your network, you need to simply invite people into your business. They will, just as you did, complete the registration on the company’s website, sign a contract now using your login, receive their back-office and order products of their choice.
HOW THE PAYMENTS ARE MADE
For any turnover in your network you will receive commission according to the compensation plan. There are several types of payments that you will receive from your cooperation with the company.
You can purchase a pack of products. When you order a pack, you receive more product than you paid for.
- Pack $250 = $500 worth of product
- Pack $500 = $1000 worth of product
- Pack $1000 = $2000 worth of product
- Pack $2000 = $4500 worth of product
- Pack $4000 = $10 000 worth of product
When you sell this product you receive retail profit.
For any payment made in your first line you receive 30% of the order’s amount in US Dollars (you keep the 30%) and you send the remaining 70% of the order’s cost to the company.
In the course of your work you will gradually achieve various qualifications. At the end of the calendar month, in addition to instant payments, you will receive commission according to the qualification you have reached.
Clear and simple qualifications give you the opportunity to plan your career growth, and hence your financial well-being.
Below you can see the chart, which illustrates the qualifications, as well as the number of points that are taken into account when assigning qualifications.